Thursday 7 May 2015

Poem

                                             SUMMER

                                                       The sunny sun shines through
                                                        Waves glisten from the sun
                                                        Summer dancing in the air 
                                                     Around the Christmas atmosphere 
                                                            Toes burning in the sand
                                                     Sandcastle building hand by hand
                                                     Swimming in the cold water river 
                                                   Get out at night time try not to shiver 


I used rhyme to make it sound good. I used rhythm to have a beat to it and I used alliteration to add more theme to it.

SOLO I think I achieved  is relational because I can't identify all of the poems language poem that they is to use in your poem

No comments:

Post a Comment