Friday 31 October 2014

Jubilee writing 31.10.14

Oaklands School had their 50th Jubilee on Labour weekend this year. I am in Year 7. In 50 years time when they have their 100th Jubilee I will be 62. In 50 years time I think these changes would have happened to Oaklands School... I think the classrooms will be bigger and that there will be more of them. There will be less grass, court space and playgrounds. I think there will be more people in the classrooms but still only one teacher. I think that there will be no uniform and just mufti and all the routines will be different. I think there will be less subjects and less learning. I think the biggest impact or change to Oaklands School will be the technology. There will be so much of it in every classroom.

                                            In 50 years I hope my predictions are right.



                                                                 Rebecca James

No comments:

Post a Comment