Thursday 3 July 2014

Goals

This term I have been learning Authors purpose and I have also been doing vocabulary here is some evidence 
In this we had to read the text 13 year old Indian girl becomes the youngest female to conquer the Everest! Answer some questions about the text and then the describe map.
My next step is to identify structural features or characteristics of the text.

In maths I have been learning measurement by converting meters, centimetres, millimetre and kilometre.
Here is my evidence   

20mm=2cm  2cm=20mm 
2m=200cm 200cm=2m 
2000m=2km 2km=2000m
 
My next step is to start learning how to convert tons 


In writing I have been learning how write a explanation my evidence is my blog on my blog if you would like to see it you can scroll down a little on my blog.

My next step is to get better at my spelling 


No comments:

Post a Comment